2

Santeria

Posted by Hanna on 7:17 PM
I thought today was going to be another one of those average Sundays. Those days when I sit bored in front of my laptop, get dragged to church then come back home to sleep only to wake up the next day to a nightmare. And by nightmare, I mean school. Haha. School is such a drag right now but I'm sure it's only because we just started. Things might be good soon and I'm sure I'll enjoy going to school soon enough. I'm having such a hard time with all of my classmates being friendly. They won't leave me alone. My seatmate talks endlessly and I can't even concentrate when I'm trying to answer tests. I want to finish as fast as possible because having work to do makes me feel tense. She's making my job harder than it already is.

Anyway, I was chatting at Dreggle like I usually do. My mom was doing chores (I don't know why she's doing it when we have maids.) with the radio on. She's the reason why I'm into music. One of the first bands I knew about was Simple Plan and Matchbox Twenty. Such wonderful bands. She would always turn the TV or the radio on so we could relax and listen to some tunes. It was back when we were little. We still do it too. I love my mom. <3

As I was going about my usual tasks, playing games and talking to friends, a song which I've never heard of before and my body sways to it's mellow rhythm. It was such a wonderful song and it made me feel good. I felt like it's as if the melodious tunes were bringing me up higher into the sky and that I was flying with no objective, no worries in life. I felt peaceful and calm even though I didn't understand what the singer was saying. The sound was all that mattered. Later on, I Googled a short line that I could remember from the song and got results. Since I wanted you all to feel the same way I did, I have posted below; the link to the song (cover), the band's information (wiki) and the lyrics (if you want to sing along). Enjoy!


2 Comments


Lol that's how almost EVERY Sunday I have is :P
I have never heard that song before but it's really good, IMHO.
Keep postin' and I'll keep readin'
- Kasey


Lol, we have more things in common than I thought. xD Sigh. I wish more people would comment. :P

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 xxaler :: relaxx All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.