6

My Thoughts And Complaints

Posted by Hanna on 5:16 AM
MY THOUGHTS~
I will just type what I'm thinking so be ready for anything.

What is this? What's wrong with me? Am I becoming retarded or something? I feel so unusual... so strange... I don't understand why, but I do. I feel like my life is crashing and that it's flashing right before my very eyes. I think my fears are taking over me again. I'm afraid that I'm not going to be successful and that I will fail in life. I'm so confused. I'm always confused. And right now, I think I'm worrying too much. Sigh.

I think my brain stopped functioning as well. Yesterday was great though. I had a wonderful flow of ideas during over 9000 rounds of INCIT which I won many times. It made me feel proud of myself. Sometimes I keep writing, drawing or typing and I think my hands have minds of their own. I mean, I think they're talking to my contacts by themselves while I'm staring blankly into space. Perhaps aliens are taking control of me with their super high-tech metal brain chips of doom!

I wonder if I've lost my mind. I don't take drugs. In fact, when I'm sick, I do the usual things I do until the disease just goes away. I don't even take medicine unless my parents or grandparents force me to. They shouldn't tell me what to do. I want to live my life and make my own rules. I want to be independent. I have the initiative to do what I must but if only they would let me.

My Complaints~
I tend to complain at times. You might find it funny, you might not. I'm not really sure. It all depends on you.

Ugh, my dinner was terrible. I had to eat that disgusting dish that I hate. They serve it every now and then, even after every time I've told them not to cook it because I don't like it at all. It tastes like water and it looks like piss! I hate it! I'm so glad I didn't have to eat it during lunch. My lunch was good. I like potatoes and cabbages. I wish they would have prepared a Taco Bellarito Johns Supreme Swine Flu Porklet Finger Chilli Grande Beef Surprise Ranch Buffalo Organic Fried Cornsyrup Funaritto Whole Wheat Wrapper Fairly Traded Coffee Breaded Gordita Crunchwrap Quesadilla with a side of Cinammon Oles, though. I would love one of those. Unfortunately, only Andrew can make those and there's no way for me to order one. If he lived in my home, I bet he would've made me one. I would be thrilled.

I was playing INCIT in Forumwarz where people had to think of a title and motivational text for an image. I think they're called Motivational posters but they seem more like Demotivational posters in my opinion. Yesterday and at some time today, I had a very good flow of ideas. I miss those moments. I used to have them often as a young child but now I rarely do. I think it's because I lack rest. The horrible part about it is that everytime we submit our ideas, if all of them are lame, I just vote for a random person or the worst entry and that person always beats me! If I didn't vote for that person, I would have won. If I didn't vote at all, I would be disqualified. If my votes were gold, I would rather give it to a specific person, rather than an anonymous submission.

Before I end this post, I'd like to ask a question. Have you ever wondered what Swine Flu looks like under a microscope? See for yourself. Credit to andrewp182. Hilarious, I know right? xD Great friend, funny guy. :)

6 Comments


You're killing yourself slowly! Don't think so much and eat the food set before you & you will live longer. XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BePtsISQQpk

Remember the motto, there is a hole in the sky in which things can fly! Let's fly~


I don't know if that link is working. It was:

"Portal - Now you're thinking with portals."

Watch it on Youtube


The petri dish was full of purple swine. Warning: don't be your own petri dish!

And andrewp182 is like 30 something. Unless he has a clone somewhere a lot younger.


Lol, how did you find out he's 30 something? Google?


Wow, that video was awesome. You've listened to "Still Alive" right? I have the mp3 file lol. My siblings and I love listening to it. xD

"If at first you don't succeed, you fail."
rofl. x]


I wish I had that in real life. Then life would be easier. :P I would be like a jumper, haha.

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 xxaler :: relaxx All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.