33

So what's your daily routine?

Posted by Hanna on 6:39 AM
I don't have time for some things this week but I'm trying my best to keep up with life. It's very hard with school eating up to 7 hours of my day and sleep eating 8-10 hours of what's left of it. That's 17 hours, not to mention the time I waste getting ready for school (letting my hair dry takes a while :P). I only have 7 hours of free time left, which I can't even enjoy with my parents nagging endlessly and breathing all over my damn neck every night. So I've changed my daily routine for now, just until school ends and I can waste my time in front of the mind-numbing dimension we call "The Internet".

This used to be my routine: Wake up, Take a bath, get dressed, eat, stay online until lunch, eat lunch, stay online until dinner, eat dinner, stay online until my mom starts nagging, go to bed. I go to forums and blog at random times. Every now and then, I throw in some new things in that routine like "Go to my cousins' house to play", "Watch movies", "Go on road trips", "Go out" and so on. It wasn't much but knowing that I was free from my responsibilities felt good. It's something I only get to experience for 2 months after all.

Now I present to you all, my new routine: Wake up, take a bath, wear underwear, eat breakfast, stay online until lunch, eat lunch, stay online until cousin comes by, go to school, work for about 3 hours, recess, work for about another 3 hours, go home, play forumwarz, care for Constantine (my pet monster), blog and then go to bed.
Sometimes I do other random stuff like go to forums or read new blog posts just to show my support. That's pretty much it. But I think that's about to change once the teachers start giving us homework. Speaking of the devil's assignments (homework, lol.), our teachers already gave us our homework and I'm actually supposed to do it right now but I'm blogging, just so the readers will have something to look forward to whenever they drop by here.

Thanks to anyone who's reading because if you guys weren't visiting, I would feel a bit lonely around here.

33 Comments


So you like go to night school?


And knowing that you wear underwear confirms you are civilized. Sometime the only thing that separates us from animals is the underwear.


Yes. My school has 2 sessions. Morning and Afternoon. And they randomize the students when they assign each one to a certain class. Luckily, I was assigned to the afternoon session which was exactly what I wanted. :)

Nice one on that underwear part. I never really thought about that. xD


Oh... I forgot to put the 'wear uniform' part. LOL. I don't go to school in my underwear. xD!


Hmm, I must have just went poof. I must have hit some strange key.

I will try again.

I said...

Very interesting. I have never heard of a high school that offers classes in the evening.

And... keep your underwear on. It may double as your bathing suit. :)


.Wake up for school.
.Get ready for school.
.Go to school 9am-3:15pm
.Swim from 3:45-6 or if not until 5.
.Come home..and jump onto the internet...
.Then have dinner and go on the internet at the same time...
.If I can be bothered..homework... After 8:30 'till 9:30 or 10:30
.Sleep.
It's the same routine Monday to Friday...every week.
On Saturday and Sunday's its entirely different.


I just got back from swimming.
I tried out the new skins I bought..and they are FREAKING AWESOME


Zipo:
Schools in my country do, but I don't know about the schools in other countries.

Adrian:
Coolio. Show me a pic if I catch you on msn. :)


Damn I look sexy in 'em :P
I'll get a pic of 'em when I has the chance.
They're really tight.
Scientifically designed to make you go faster in the water. Reduces drag when swimming and minimum water resistance.
And they bring out my pecs xD


Adrian, you are too sexy for your own good. : )


At first I thought it was swimming trunks.


2funny!

You need to refocus. Look up!


Hah.. Funny routine. Mine is uber different. ;o


Lmao.
Swim Trunks?
Swim trunks suck! Skins FTW xD
Damn I should have bought the kneeskins which only go up to your knees instead of covering the entire leg.
But they're comfortable :P And I've never felt more like a fish.


It's not hot. But you're a guy so you wouldn't understand. :P


Meh.
Idc. Legskins are awesome and thats what I think.
:P
Swim trunks...they just drag you down so much...


Swim naked.

I wanna post something new but it's so hard to think when you're tired and busy. -_- I'm gonna do it on Friday. This post stays until then. Let's just talk. Idk. Whatever.

So tired. D:


I was going to say, shave your bod. XD

Let me put on my biggest thinking cap. Hmm what to talk about other then Adrians hot bod : )
or swimming trunks vs skins.

Music comes to mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xsp3_a-PMTw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S38-mjy5NtA

Anyone want to share?

Do it! : )


If those links are bad

Supermassive Black Hole/Muse
Thriving Ivory Angels on the Moon


*Leaves links to all of Gavin DeGraw's songs*

Well, that's one singer I like. :P


Ok, the idea is to comment on the songs left in comments. That would generate conversation. :P

Gavin is ok. Just not my type of music. What exactly do you like about his music?

I posted some in the alternative genre to see if there was any feedback. They aren't the norm for me. I thought I would mix it up a bit. : )

Put some spin on it.


:P
I think...
You should...
........
........
........
........
........
Talk about....
Um..
Um..
Um..
Eh I'm fresh out.
See you on tonight...
No school tomorrow for me :P


I like soul and Gavin has a beautiful and sexy voice. Which makes him hot. xD I don't get to listen to metal because people in my country think it's demonic or something. Weirdos. :P

Today, I didn't get to school in time. Actually, the stupid guards closed the gates 5 minutes early. Assholes. So my cousins and I (my cousins were also late because we go to school as a group) went to their house and I stayed there. I fell asleep on the sofa for 4 hours and now it's past 7pm and I'm home. xD

I'm gonna sleep at my cousins' tonight. (Meh. We're probably going to hang outside until it's past midnight or something. rofl.) So scratch that I'll be back Friday night (hopefully) in time to *finally* make a new post.

You guys can comment your ideas for new posts if you want. The new post is full of gibberish and it's still a draft. xD


SOUL FTW

Zipo, Adrian has good taste. I think we listen to the same bands. Three Days Grace and such. If it's not Adrian, it must be my friend, Soph. She listens to them too.


:P
Three Days Grace
Simple Plan
Linkin Park

So much more..


The masta of spam greet you, fellow internet fools.
Oh, and hai hanna


Eh, nvm. I didn't leave. I started playing Forumwarz and it ate up a lot of my time. >.< Now it's really late. xD Going to spend the night making graphics. :P

Micro: ohai.


YOU HAVE GUARDS AND GATES? Holy Ghost! Sounds more like prison. And it seems they are locking out the good guys XD

Music brings out the devilin you? Possibly there is a thriving, and active heavy metal, and hardcore scene in the underground. Go there fast.


Sounds like everyone is footloose and fancy-free.... have fun!

Just look at our snappy reporte!


Haha. Our school is really tight about discipline. :P A lot of the students were mad and started shouting. I shouted too. I said,

"There are students and drop outs in there who want to skip school and you force them in. We WANT to go to school and learn. Let us in!"


I just realized that I stopped listening to music. School is really eating up a hell lot of my time. Maybe I should start teaching myself. Be one of those home-schooled kids.


Oo! Never stop listening to music! Music has a language all its own. It moves us!


Oh yes. Music kills a lotta time.
I am soon (hopefully) to be transferring to a new school...in Year 9...


Well if it is what you hope for!! Hope it works!

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 xxaler :: relaxx All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.