18

Life + Secret Message

Posted by Hanna on 6:35 AM
Can you find the secret message in my drawing?

It hasn't been such a good week, even though it's only Wednesday. Maybe it's because of the rain but it brings in cold and strong winds, which I love. I'm confused again. I don't know why. I've been having good days but whenever I look back at all the things that have happened, I'm not satisfied. My life is empty at the moment. I don't know what can complete the pieces of my puzzle.

I'll just wait until Sunday when the week ends, and then I'll ask myself again if life is good.

Nothing special in this post, except a spoiler. I will *try* to finish this gift I've been meaning to give to a friend. I want it to be a surprise so I won't mention my friend's name. Or gender, haha. xD I drew it weeks ago and I haven't had the time to color it because I was having so much fun at the CPHQ IRC. Now I have school and all the time in the world but I still can't do it. I honestly don't need time. I need to make time for the things I want to do. Another day, another problem solved. I've answered it many times but I won't be applying it in my life until it affects me negatively, as always. Yay?

Update: My friend Adrian im'd me after reading this post. He said, "Sounds like you've had a boring week." and so that solved my little dilemma. I wasn't having a bad week. I was having a boring week. xD Also, I added a new template/theme/layout or whatever you want to call it. :P

If you found the secret message, send it in a comment. Feel free to guess what it is. No one was able to find it...yet.


18 Comments


Secret message: Children of the night? (Werewolves) I haven't seen any other responses to this query.

When things seem to be going good, just keep going. Never look back. =]


I made it for my friend, Andrew. So he could crack the code. Just for fun.

When I showed it to him, he tilted his laptop 45 degrees and found the secret message. He's really smart and I'm proud. :)


Btw, I like looking back sometimes. The good things that happened make me smile and the bad things that happened made me glad that things have changed through time.


I turned that picture every which way but loose, saw nothing. LOL I will leave for the genius next time.


Does it say JOY.... script is wild.


No, it doesn't say joy, haha. Andrew is a genius. Seriously, rofl.


I'll give you a hint. The secret is message is on the 2 boys, not the fox or the scroll. x]


There us a fine line between genius and madness! LOL. And seriously, I can and have seen the script of the "boys". It looks to me like J o y or Jof. I saw it the first time I gazed upon this rendering. I know the location, just can't see the script. I must be mad! (Just not insane)


OOPS ... There is a fine line.... not "us is a fine line". But us is fine too, as in "we is fine"! XD


Lol, Zipo. x]
I can't find the word 'JOY' though. :/ My friend, Jacob, found the word 'Emo' lol. xD


Perhaps optimism is devouring your mind. :0


Optimism? It is 11:50 at night at my house, and I am deep into conversation with multiple ppl who have issues. Optimism is waning.

Joy vs. emo. I am the winner there. I guess you are right. I am full of optimism!

God Help Jesus~ xD


I see we have a consultant in my little chunk of the internet. ;D


It is almost 1 a.m. .... My mind is wandering. Clueless to anything that may make me think.


I am going to bed. I am a zombee!! That might be my next life!!


Hazza! Goodnight, Zipo the Zombie.
Tomorrow we shall dance the Thriller!

:D


Comunist birthday

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 xxaler :: relaxx All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.