0

Crack The Code

Posted by Hanna on 6:36 PM
Today was the first day of the rest of my sophomore year. I was assigned to Section II-Orchids, Room 303 (When I read it, I read it as 3OH!3, the band. xD And 3+0+3=6! Woohoo!) but I spent my day at a different section. It was the section where 2 of my previous classmates were assigned. Section II-Sunflower, Room 216. Tomorrow I'm going to spend my day at the section where I'm supposed to be. Or not. I'm kind of confused about where I should stay. I'm so glad I didn't get caught at all. I guess I'm just special like all my aweshum friends. <3 I love you guys. :')

I'm in the afternoon session so school starts 12:40pm for me and ends in 7pm. It's pretty okay since I get to go online in the mornings when most of my bad ass friends are on. Hazza! Even if I was in the morning session, I'd still go during the afternoon session just to catch my friends online. I love them all so much. ^^ Most of my wonderful friends and fantastic cousins are in the afternoon session so we'll all be going as a huge group.

Hooray! Nothing beats a good day.
Crack this code: I go to school with Mary Janes.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 xxaler :: relaxx All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.