0

Best Day EVER!

Posted by Hanna on 4:41 AM
This is probably the best day in my life ever. I'm so happy right now that I might spazz out too much and make my guts implode all over my laptop. Haha. You guys can not imagine how happy I am. I am so fucking happy right now. I don't even give a shit that my dad is threatening me about how today is going to be my last day on this computer. It's not and I know I'm gonna get my way. Yay me. And if by chance he finds out about this blog, I'm going to rape all the computers in their company. Hazza!

In Forumwarz, I leveled up like 3 times today, earned so much flezz and got a bad ass thing in the Ppwn Shoppe that boosts everything and gives like 100 processing power. (My class is a hacker.) And that's one hell of a real steal. It was only 4k flezz unlike those half-a-million worth thingies that boost your processing power to the same amount. I think I can only use it once but I don't really give a shit since I have it and I can name 666 people who don't. :D I felt like I won the lottery without even entering. I'm so happy right now. I even said that over 9000 times today.

Other than that, I beat this internet tough guy's ass until it bled. Fuck you, Steven. Yeah, you. (He's a guy that goes to CPHQ. It's a forum and you can find the link at my huge blogroll in the side bar.) I also stopped my kick ass best friend, Andrew, from quitting which saved CPHQ from turning into a shit hole like CPC. CPC sucks and it's a hole where all the bullfuck all over the internet ends up. Even all of the noobs that drop out of Disney's ass land in that god forsaken pathetic excuse of a forum.

All my meals today were awesome too. Every moment of this damn day is fucking fantastic. It's fucktastic. Bacon is yummy and if you can get an orgasm from bacon, I'll point at you and laugh so hard and then say it's funny and then laugh some more. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh guess what? MORE great news. Can this day get any fucking better than it already is?! Jesus Christ, I'm so happy right now that I can't control myself. Today I received news that I'm one of the students who will be going to school in the afternoon session. That means I can go online in the mornings and catch all my favorite people online and by the time they go to bed, it's time for me to go to school. It's perfect I tell ya! Perfect!

I'm so happy right now (lol I said it again) and this is even better than the time Cabby said, "Hanna<3">

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 xxaler :: relaxx All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.