0

Red Hot Chili Peppers :D

Posted by Hanna on 11:30 PM
I can say that today has been a good day, even though it's only 3pm. :P Earlier today, a few minutes past 11am, there was a loud boom and the power went out. We received news that an electric post at a street not far from our house exploded. Hearing about this, I suddenly remembered about the crash that happened a few days ago. I went out and sat at one of the steps leading to the entrance of our house. I was petting my cat, O.J. when out of the blue, I hear a woman screaming and then a loud crash. I walked towards our gate and looked outside. I look out to see that a jeep crashed at the metal boards that covered an empty parking lot, in front of our house. Luckily, no one got hurt.



Music
My brother listens to my music so I gave him 50 songs. I let him choose and I transferred them to his PSP. Today I was bored, waiting for 2 hours to pass and trying to do something to kill time. I decided to play some songs by Red Hot Chili Peppers.

After that, I played 'Spongebob & Patrick Confront The Psychic Walls Of Energy' by The Flaming Lips. I don't understand why people don't like the song. I do. I think it has a mellow and fun tune and I enjoy listening to it occasionally.

As I was dancing and snapping my fingers to the song, my brother played Dani California by the Red Hot Chili Peppers, maxed out the volume in his PSP and held it by my ear. I didn't mind and continued to sing along and snap my fingers to the Spongebob song. Later on, my brother starts laughing and said, "I'm trying to confuse you." and I replied, "Haha, I know." Before I end today's post, I'd like to say that I named this post 'Red Hot Chili Peppers' simply because they have good music. :)

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 xxaler :: relaxx All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.