0

Now what?

Posted by Hanna on 12:58 AM
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
TvHeadMen
A character that came to life in an attempt of creating vintage artwork. I have always wanted to make comics of my own. I have tried to make comics, sadly, my flow of ideas have been blocked by a huge dam composed of God-knows-what-and-I'm-pretty-sure-that-it's-not-mud.

Luckily, I had one comic idea pop into my mind. It will require only 4 panels and I hope it turns out good because it's really hard drawing with a mouse and it's even harder to color. I haven't started coloring until I was almost 14 years old. If the first comic doesn't fail like I'm hoping it won't, I will continue to make more. So be sure to post your opinions when and if I post that comic.

I usually tell people, or myself, about all the things I'm planning to do, but I never do it anyway. :P

Tvheadmen | Boxheadman | PCheadman

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 xxaler :: relaxx All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.