2

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Posted by Hanna on 2:21 AM
Just like me, I know you've got needs. Right now, I need a lot of time to think and to take my mind off of all these sad things going on in my life. I think I lost a friend but I'm not sure. I asked her if we were still friends and she said, "I don't know." If she can't say yes to me straight, I'm taking that as a no. So I wrote a letter in my profile that I'm hoping she will notice and read.

Dear,

We could sit beside each other all day long, and I could say so much but I don't want to because I think it's better to keep my thoughts in my head. I'm afraid to show emotion.

I thought that maybe we would last forever. Because you're one of the things I keep so safe, so dear, so close to my heart. And maybe if you were lonely, we could talk for hours and no one else would have to know. But I'm the one who's lonely now and you're not around.

I'm not saying that you owe me. In fact, you owe me nothing. But I guess if I'm trying to get things to work out with somebody else, it would mean losing you. You see me like I was never a part of your life. Hear me out, I'm sorry.

Maybe if I weren't so stubborn, things would have been good. None of us are understood.


I'm not saying that she's not my friend anymore. She's still my friend. I love all my friends. This is practically my fault anyway. I forgot her birthday and accidentally said some mean things... She's been like this for ages now. I don't know how I'm going to make her feel better. I've tried so hard but I guess my best wasn't good enough. Maybe I didn't even give my all.
I'm such a terrible person.

2 Comments


This letter could be turned into a song. Electronica maybe.


Really, how so? Maybe it's time to play around with sounds. :P

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 xxaler :: relaxx All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.