2

Drawing&Poem;{Rate/Comment}

Posted by Hanna on 1:00 AM
Another attempt at coloring.

To make this post a bit longer, I'm going to post a poem I made over 9000 days ago.
It's a poem I made for the one I adore. Alright, here goes nothing...

I try to wrap myself around you
even though I know you'll never care.
I promise I will always be here to support you
even if to me, you're never there.

There are times I'm alone and no one understands me.
Then you make me smile with any thing you say.
Even though, to you, we're simply friends,
I'll look for you, each morning of my day.

Is this really worth it or am I wasting time?
I know that I don't have a chance when I ask you to be mine.

Dreams will stay in clouds where I float about each night.
As we venture off together in this aweinspiring site.

I look forward to spreading my wings and flying oh so high.
And together we'll look back and we'll wave the world goodbye.


2 Comments


Oooh, nice poem.


:0

Domo arigato and welcome to my little chunk of the intarwebz. This message will self-destruct in 3..2..1..

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 xxaler :: relaxx All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.