2

:') Oh joy~

Posted by Hanna on 4:33 AM
I have mentioned it a few times. I enjoy winning.
I "won" something today. It makes me feel so happy to be able to be first choice. My aunt bought some chocolate. Cadbury to be exact. I don't love chocolate and I don't hate it. If I get chocolate, I eat it. I guess that's just the way it works. I never really questioned why I just have to pop sweets into my mouth.

Anyway, my aunt each gave us a piece of chocolate, because my family loves to share everything we have with everyone else. Even to visitors, if there are any. So she divided the chocolate into equal parts and called us so we can get our share. My sister wanted the chocolate so when my aunt offered my dad a piece and said he didn't want it, my sister asked for it from my dad. Upon hearing this, I said, "Dad, you should have said no." and he asks why so I said, "I wanted the chocolate..."

I said it as a joke. I didn't mind not having chocolate. It's the thought that counts, really. My dad chuckled and shouted (they were downstairs and my dad went upstairs when I talked to him.) "Sarah, I take that back. You can't have the chocolate." My sister heard this and said okay then she comes running upstairs and gives my dad the chocolate. My dad taps me on the shoulder and I see him offering me the chocolate. Taking something back to give it to me felt so nice. I was overwhelmed. It's like a sincere feeling, a wonderful moment where you smile and a tear runs down your cheek. Oh the drama.

News:
My friend, Kasey, made a blog today. Check it out by clicking this link. He will be posting soon so keep an eye out for updates. (Lol, I'm trying my best not to repeat words. xD) And another friend, Celebi, also has a blog. His posts are fantastic so be sure to check them out. I found out that people actually go here to read my tl;dr posts. Another wonderful moment. Hoorah!

Even moar news:
I made some art. I'll be posting it here, rather than leaving links to them so readers will have something to look at. :D This is something I made for #iamthewalrus. This is also my first try on drawing a walrus.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Comments


Ode to chocolate~!

Great artwork!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why does he have a sickle?


Thanks, Zipo. I tried to give him a scythe but it didn't work out so I gave him that. :P It's kinda a sign of communism. Hoorah~

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 xxaler :: relaxx All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.