3

You're the challenge, the rival and prize.

Posted by Hanna on 5:25 AM
Before we were close like this,
living was so hard.
I tried my best to fly
but my wings just broke apart.

I see you in the heavens
and I try to reach the skies.
I'm feeling so weak
and tears are dripping from my eyes.

I cry so hard and scream your name.
I feel that this is worth the pain.
I fight to prove that I'm just as good.
You pushed me down and up I stood.

You put barriers around yourself
to keep the people out.
I won't give up. I'll come to you.
I can climb that wall, no doubt!

You broke my heart in two and
crushed it into a million pieces.
I've tried my best to win your affection.
Am I the only one who can see this?

Perhaps my best ain't good enough
because let's face it, you're a star!
But even though your way out there
I swear, I'll stoop to where you are.

I've been getting positive comments about the poem I made before. It encouraged me to write another. It might not be as good or good at all but I just posted it so I can get some opinions and suggestions. Comment & Critique~

3 Comments


Worthy of publication!


I am now anonymous. I can blend in easily. XD Zipo


Lol. xD Thanks. I'm fond of anonymous btw, haha.

When you leave a comment, there's a drop down in between the comment box and the button 'post comment.'

Click the drop down and then select 'Name/URL' and then change your name from Anon to Zipo. :P

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 xxaler :: relaxx All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.