5

A poem for Nadia

Posted by Hanna on 3:34 AM
She celebrated her birthday recently and I didn't even greet her properly. I admit, I didn't know it was her birthday but I know I'm supposed to find out for myself if she didn't tell it to me. I said 'Happy Birthday' to her in a secret message that she had to crack. Cheap and stupid, I know. ._. Anyway, after that day, she has been feeling sad so I made her a poem to cheer her up.

When hope is gone and things are queer,
I look for you and you are here.
I feel so nice when you're around.
Your voice must be the sweetest sound.

You're an inspiration and that's true.
I'm glad I have a friend like you.
I know I do things that make you sad
and act so innocent when you're mad.

If others do things that hurt you,
I swear to God, I'll hurt them too.

~Love, Hanna. (:
I hope this makes you feel better!


I'm a terrible friend and I'm sorry. You never did anything bad to me and all you deserve his happiness. You're a wonderful friend and I would never do or say anything mean to you on purpose. If you want, I'll let you beat me up until I bleed. xD

Note to readers (if there are any): I have been posting poems a lot (3 in a row) and just to make things clear, this blog is not about poetry. It's about anything. I'll be posting some other things next time. :P I'm just a lazy bum so I post short poems, haha.

5 Comments


The real lazy bums of the world should be so lucky to write poems like yours.
Zipo Anonymous It has a ring to it. XD


You have a gift for words.


Then my gifts must be simple, haha. I should read more to enrich my vocabulary. :P


O.O
-Sad Prince


ohaithar SP. :)

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 xxaler :: relaxx All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.