0

Today...

Posted by Hanna on 9:00 PM
I had things to do and people to talk to, like every other day.
Then the people disappeared. I was alone.
I wanted to talk to my best friend but he wasn't around.
I wanted to talk to my best friend but she didn't want me around.
I'm confused.

I planted a seed in the ground and it grew
and I rode on its leaves as it reached for the skies.

I had a dream on the way, a dream about a man
who lived in my home and watched tv all day.
He was hot. :P

I would hide from him and run away.
Like how I always run away in my other dreams.
Why do I dream about running away?
Do I crave freedom? Don't I have it?

[Update]: I made a cartoon. I was bored. You can click here to view it.


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 xxaler :: relaxx All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.